Back in 2009, Google’s Chief Economist Dr. Hal R. Varian had these wise words to share…
“The ability to take data…to visualize it, to communicate it—that’s going to be a hugely important skill in the next decades.”
Fast forward a decade later and Varian’s statement is more accurate than ever.
All the technical skills in the world can’t replace the value of communicating insights to others effectively…
Which is why BI and data visualization tools are seeing record interest and demand for their platform these days and why data visualization should be one of your top skills as a data scientist.
The good news is that we’re here to help with a free Data Visualization email course.
Our comprehensive lessons are designed to help eager data scientists and marketers flex their data communication and visualization muscles from the convenience of their inbox. 💪
Here’s what’s coming your way when you sign up below:
- Lesson 1: How to become a Data Visualization freelancer
- Lesson 2: Creating dashboards in Tableau
- Lesson 3: Building clear reports and plots using Python’s Matplotlib
- Lesson 4: Add industry-recognized credentials to your resume
- Conclusion: Preparing for official Tableau certification
Let us walk you through the depths of Data Visualization and teach you how to communicate your findings professionally and effectively.
Make sure you don’t miss all these great lessons and free training videos!
Sign up now!