The job market for business intelligence analysts is expected to grow by 21% from 2014 to 2024, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics. They are required in many different fields, from healthcare to education to finance to law enforcement.
- How to import data into Tableau, Power BI and QlikSense
- Analyze, blend and join data
- Create revealing, interesting and even beautiful data visualizations
- Present your findings to key decision-makers in a clear and effective way
- Create advanced visualizations – Sankey Diagram, Violin Plot, Likert Scale, Viola chart and many more
- Advanced techniques in QlikSense – extending chart capability through extensions, geo-analysis, using variables in scripting
- Advanced Tableau techniques – dynamic sets, LOD expressions, advanced mapping techniques, creating animations