The job market for business intelligence analysts is expected to grow by 21% from 2014 to 2024, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics. They are required in many different fields, from healthcare to education to finance to law enforcement.
- Building queries in Excel. Combining data from multiple files.
- Modeling data in Excel’s Data Model
- Transforming and cleaning data
- Building relationships between data sets
- Calculating DAX measures. Building Basic and Advanced DAX functions
- Using Excel with Power BI
- How to connect to data and transform data sources in Power BI
- How to create a data model and build visualizations in Power BI
- Learn all the topics covered in the Microsoft DA-100 PowerBI Exam